2020 Web Catalog - Flipbook - Page 113
Nelsen Poly UF System
The Nelsen Poly-UF™ offers filtration down to 0.02 micron at service flow rates up to 12gpm. Utilizing
ENPRESS’ patented and industry exclusive liner design, the internal UF module treats colloids, bacteria, cysts, viruses, turbidity, tannins, and other particles down to 0.02 micron size.
MEMBRANE: The patented polysulfone-based Outside/
In Ultrafiltration Membrane is designed for turbidity, cyst
reduction and fine sediment filtration applications, and is
NSF 61 certified. The membrane operates with flow from
the outside-to-inside, with benefits of minimized risk of
deep clogging, simple cleaning of the membrane surface
with water and/or air, and a high area volume ratio that
allows for a compact design. The
membrane is non-biodegradable,
and has superior mechanical and
chemical resistance. The high
surface area UF bundles require
normal line pressure to operate, low waste discharge when in backwash/
cleaning mode, and offer low pressure drop with high service flow rates.
The Nelsen Poly-UF™ can be utilized as a final polishing stage or on water reclamation systems for
Rainwater or Grey water, along with offering protection during power outages and intermittent power.
The system is BioVir certified and tested for log reduction.
• 0.02 micron.
• Operating Temperature: 35 to 100 degrees F.
• Operation Pressure: 10 to 100 psi.
• Continuous Flow Rate: 10 gpm.
• The system provides a treated flow of up to
12 gpm at 25 C and 60 psi.
• Membrane is NSF 61 Certified.
• Raw Water Specification:
• Pre-filtration: 5 microns or less.
• Chlorine: 1.0 ppm maximum for continuous
flow (up to 2000 ppm for cleaning only).
• Iron: Less than 0.30 ppm.
• Manganese: Less than 0.05 ppm.
• Silt Density Index: Less than 6.0
• pH: 3 to 11.
• Pressure Decay Test (PDT) is required
• Continuous flow at 10 gpm filtration at
• 4.4 log reduction of Bacteria.
• 2.4 log reduction of Virus.
• 2.0 log (est) reduction of Cyst.
• 100,000 MWC)
• Backflush: Once per day (5 minutes at 0.7 to
• Drain Flush: Once per week (2 minutes at 5
RESIDENTIAL/LIGHT COMMERCIAL SYSTEM
The Nelsen Poly UF System features the Polymeric Ultrafiltration (Poly-UF) Vessel system and the
C-Series control valve for daily backwashing of the membranes. The vessel also comes standard with
a bottom drain opening for ease of drainage and cleaning purposes of the tank system.
Residential/Lt. Comm. Cartridge Tank System
POLY UF™ SYSTEM
TO EXPOSE THE MEMBRANES
Call Nelsen Toll-Free — OHIO - 800.362.9686, ARIZONA - 866.445.4299, TEXAS - 855.674.0357 or FLORIDA - 866.712.6796
All prices and products subject to change without notice. ©Nelsen Corporation
Nelsen Poly UF System