2020 Web Catalog - Flipbook - Page 205
Nelsen Commercial NRO 440 Systems
Nelsen Commercial NRO Systems
Stainless Steel Multi
Stage Booster Pumps
Optional - Control Box w/
Low Pressure, Permeate
TDS & Level Controls
Private Label Graphics
Gloss 300 psi
Stainless Available at
No Additional Cost
System features include:
• High Flow TFC Low Pressure Membranes other types and ratings available.
• High Quality Gloss 300psi FRP Housings
- Stainless Steel Housings available at no
• All Stainless Braided Hoses Used In
• Extended Frame Legs w/Plastic End Caps
- for protection from floor/ground contact and
ease of movement.
Easily Replaceable Motor Mounting System Easy Motor
for ease of field repairs.
• True Union Couplings On Inlet & Outlet of
Motor - no plumbing disassembly required for
• Easily Replaceable Sch 80 PVC Fittings - for
ease of field repairs.
• Quick Connect Fittings for Gauges & Recycle
Operation - for ease of service.
• Brass or Stainless Steel Inlet Shut Off Valve.
• Integrated Recycle Valve Standard.
• Low Pressure Mechanical Switch with Time
Delay Snubber Valve.
Permeate & Concentrate • Permeate & Concentrate Flow Meters.
• Liquid Filled Gauges for accurate & steady
• Panel Mounted Concentrate Pressure Gauge.
• Stainless Steel High Pressure Centrifugal
Pump - for long lasting performance.
• Pump Throttle Valve & Pipe Mounted
Discharge Pressure Gauge.
• Float Switch & Pretreatment Interlocks
Standard on all Systems.
• High Flow 5 Micron Prefilter Front Mounted for ease of access.
Liquid Filled Panel
Call Nelsen Toll-Free — OHIO - 800.362.9686, ARIZONA - 866.445.4299, TEXAS - 855.674.0357 or FLORIDA - 866.712.6796
All prices and products subject to change without notice. ©Nelsen Corporation
The NRO Commercial Series of Reverse Osmosis systems are built by Nelsen Corporation in our
Ohio warehouse. These commercial systems of unmatched value in quality and price give you
a multitude of standard features that are optional on most other ROs! NSF-grade high quality
parts are used to build this tough system. All Nelsen NRO Commercial Systems are wet tested
to optimum pressure and production prior to shipment, and are delivered with individual quality
assurance reports to show actual performance data on outputs and rejections.
The NRO Commercial Series is designed for commercial or industrial applications requiring flow
rates of 0.17-6.9 gallons per minute (GPM). The NRO Commercial Series features the durability
of a powder coated steel frame, a complete performance monitoring package, and simple
Nelsen Corporation has many years of technical experience and service expertise ready to help
optimize the performance of your system or build a system to your specific needs!
Additional system features include: