2020 Web Catalog - Flipbook - Page 218
Axeon Reverse Osmosis Systems
FLEXEON™ CT-SERIES COMMERCIAL SYSTEMS
AXEON CT – Series Reverse Osmosis Systems are designed for high performance and are equipped with
many standard features in a cost–efficient, compact design. AXEON CT – Series Reverse Osmosis Systems
have been engineered for capacities ranging from 4,000 to 7,000 gallons per day. These models include a
microprocessor controller with low–pressure monitoring and alarm, pre–treatment lockout, and tank level
input. A TDS monitor, multi–stage booster pump, low energy membranes and three pre–filters are all part
of the standard features. Upgrades such as feed flush and a concentrate recycle loop to increase recovery
rates are also available.
Features include: Minitrol Computer Controller w/Multi Color LED Indicator Status Light w/Pre–Treatment
Lockout, Tank Level Input and Low Pressure Monitoring and Alarm.
Additional Features include:
• White Powder Coated Aluminum Frame • 0 – 300 psi Pump Pressure Gauges
• 5 Micron Sediment Pre–Filter
• 0 – 300 psi Concentrate Pressure Gauge
• 10 Micron Carbon Block Pre–Filter
• 0 – 100 psi Pre–Filter Pressure Gauges
• HM Digital™ PSC – 150 TDS/Conductivity Controller
• Goulds® Multi–Stage Booster Pump
• 316L Stainless Steel Concentrate Valve
• SS – Series Membrane Housings
• John Guest® Push/Pull Fittings with Locking Safety Clips
• Permeate Flow Meter
• 1 Micron Sediment Pre–Filter, Pentek® Single O–Ring Filter
• Concentrate Flow Meter
• Feed Low Pressure Switch 15 – 30 psi
• AXEON HF1 – Series Low Energy Membrane Elements
• Composite Feed Solenoid Valve
4000 gpd RO System, 2-4x40 Membranes
5000 gpd RO System, 3-4x40 Membranes
7000 gpd RO System, 4-4x40 Membranes
Walrus HQ800H - Electronic Control Booster Pump
The HQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial
and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting
pressure from underground or surface water supplies.
The HQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller.
The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts
automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required. The pump
has built in dry-run shut off with automatic reset function. The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect
against high operating temperatures and over current.
The pump also features an anti-cycling feature, a lift of 150 feet with foot valve and pump suction piping
filled with water and capacity of up to 27.7 gpm.
1 hp, 110v, 1" SS Booster Pump
RUBBER GROMMET ON
Nelsen Repressurization Systems
The Nelsen Repressurization Systems are pre-plumbed and ready to use when you receive them. These
systems are custom built to your specific application. Included in the plumbing package 1" inlet threaded
bulkhead fitting, float switch with 20 foot cord, 1/2" overflow threaded bulkhead fitting w/plug and 1"
bulkhead fitting at bottom of tank w/1" foot valve. All plumbing is pre-installed in the storage tank.
Follow these steps to order...
1. - Choose one of the Repressurization Pumps from above
2. - Choose one of the storage tanks from the following page
3. - Choose one of the plumbing packages below, your plumbing package must match the voltage of your
110 Volt, Repressurization Plumbing Pkg.
220 Volt, Repressurization Plumbing Pkg.
For more information visit – NelsenCorp.com
• Commercial.NelsenCorp.com •
All prices and products subject to change without notice. ©Nelsen Corporation